I Want Saraki Out Of Politics- Akogun Oyedepo



I Want Saraki Out Of Politics- Akogun Oyedepo
 
 
K
wara state Peoples Democratic Party, PDP Chairman, Akogun Iyiola Oyedepo has said that he was thoroughly against the Presidential ambition of the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki.

Akogun Oyedepo made this known while speaking with newsmen recently at a one day political summit organized by a political organization in Kwara south, Aro Meta Movement, held at Omu-aran, in Irepodun local government area of Kwara state.

The PDP Chairman who was point blank in his statement noted that Saraki had the best opportunity to  lift Kwara state to the greater height, but rather kept the state backward in everything. 

Akogun Oyedepo who claimed to be the well acknowledged opponent of Bukola Saraki in the state said it would gladden his heart to see him out of politics.

“If there is anybody I want out of politics entirely, it must be Bukola Saraki, I don’t want him in politics at all, even I don’t want him to be a Councilor not to talk of President because this is somebody who had the opportunity to lift up Kwara state, but to the best of my own knowledge, he has kept us back, so it will not be in the best interest of the people of Kwara even of the people where he claimed to have come from”

“I can never be person that will promote the interest of the Sarakis, it is not that I have power to prevent him, but I can never support his Presidential ambition, but if his party prefers him, that’s their own business, I am sure he doesn’t deserve to go further”

“I have never been with him in my political career, I was with his father, If Bukola Saraki has the right to aspire, it doesn’t mean he has the right to win”

Comments